Agile Fundamentals – ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP)
The Agile Fundamentals is accredited by the worldwide known organization ICAgile course that provides participants with a clear understanding of the Agile mindset, values, principles and foundational concepts.
Agile Fundamentals course has been designed to provide individuals and teams with the knowledge to transition from traditional plan-driven project methodologies to change-driven methodologies using agile principles, frameworks and tools. This course teaches the mindset, tools and techniques that individuals need to be productive members of a business that’s adopting agile ways of working.
During this course, you will also gain a solid understanding of the two fundamental Agile instruments, Scrum and Kanban. You will also learn how to foster collaboration across your team and your broader organization and why long-term planning can still be beneficial an agile environment and how to do so effectively.
BY THE END OF THE COURSE
- You will be equipped with Agile instruments, know which of them would work best for the business goals of your organization or team and most important – be able to implement your knowledge into your working environment.
- Our agile coaches remain available for the after-course instructing support.
- All participants will get the ICAgile Certified Professional certificate from the International Consortium for Agile and a digital badge to promote their accomplishment online.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Managers and leaders looking for efficient ways to restructure teams and processes.
- Managers, team members, scrum masters, agents of change, and coaches.
- Business analysts and project managers, human resource managers and recruiters.
- Designers, marketing engineers.
- Everyone interested in building a healthy and effective system for their project or organization.
- Agile-thinking and LEAN approach.
- Iterative and incremental product development.
- Kanban in details.
- Full review and simulation of the Scrum framework.
- Primary Roles.
- The structure and principles of forming teams and their interaction.
- Instruments and artifacts in Scrum.
- XP practices.
- Main Scrum activities.
- Relative benchmarking in story points.
- Writing tasks in User Stories format.
- Review and digitalization of the full product development cycle.
- Introduction to basic tools for scaling Lean-Agile in large organizations (LeSS, SAFe etc.).
- Two days split into 6 hours and 4 hour high-quality instruction from certified trainers.
- Online work in groups.
- Practical exercises.
early birds – EUR 350
standard (from 14 Dec) – EUR 400