PLM Solutions for Life Science
- QA and Testing
- Information silos within companies.
- Outdated document-intensive processes.
- Increased outsourcing of production.
- Plants manufacturing multiple products.
- Production transfers between facilities.
- Recipe management.
- Technology transfer and plant data configuration.
- Manufacturing planning/optimization, including design of chemical processes and what-if planning.
- Management of the process design for the full lifecycle.
- Historical data analysis.
Neo engaged Symphony Solutions in 2016 to implement needed QA processes including:
- Improved requirements.
- Test case database and QA cycles.
- Proper toolset configuration.
- Flexible mixed methodology with the best aspects of Agile and Waterfall.
Symphony Solutions established a thorough QA system to suit the complexities of the industry, and has consistently improved the quality of the solution over time. Additionally, Symphony Solutions:
- Established different communication channels and main QA processes, including on–site meetings.
- Improved reporting processes, added new metrics, and helped with the audit process on–site.
- Added new test types such as Smoke, Functional, Regression, and release cycles.
- Added test suites and test cases DB separated by functionality components.
- Customized a bug tracking system to meet QA requirements.
- Generated presentation materials and knowledge transfer plans to assist the on-boarding of new QA team members.
The main responsibilities of the testing team were:
- Requirements analysis.
- Documentation creation.
- TC execution.
- Defects tracking.
- Reporting results.