Agile Fundamentals Online Training
Agile Fundamentals course has been designed to provide individuals and teams with the knowledge to transition from traditional plan-driven project methodologies to change-driven methodologies using agile principles, frameworks, and tools. This course teaches the mindset, tools, and techniques that individuals need to be productive members of a business that’s adopting agile ways of working.
The 6-hour-long course will feature practical experience from the coach and real-life examples. Additionally, each member will have the ability to ask questions and receive instant answers. The material is presented in an easy-to-understand manner, and participants of any level of knowledge and training will be able to learn something new in this session.
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE
- You will gain a solid understanding of the two fundamental Agile instruments, Scrum and Kanban.
- Discover Agile benefits in comparison to traditional methods of workflow.
- Learn how to organize and plan projects in an Agile manner.
- You will learn how to foster collaboration across your team and your broader organization.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Managers and leaders looking for efficient ways to restructure teams and processes.
- Project managers, team members, scrum masters, agents of change, and coaches.
- Business analysts, human resource managers and recruiters.
- Designers, marketing managers.
- Everyone interested in building and developing a healthy and effective system for their project or organization.
- Agile thinking and Lean approach.
- Design thinking.
- Iterative and incremental product development.
- Agile delivery simulation (PTAC).
- The structure and principles of forming teams and their interaction.
- Review of the Scrum framework.
- Main Scrum activities.
- Primary Roles.
- Kanban in details.
- Relative benchmarking in story points.
- Estimation practice.
- Being AGILE vs doing AGILE, Organizational Agility.
- Warm–up and expectations.
- Agile and Lean.
Break 15 min
- Design thinking and agile delivery, game simulation.
Break 10 min
- Teams and Scrum intro, Roles.
Lunch 1 hour
- Scrum and Kanban.
Break 15 min
- Estimation, Organizational Agility.
- Wrapping up and expectations.
EUR 50 - early birds (till Dec 13)
EUR 100 - standard