How to Increase Customer Engagement and Loyalty. Lean Agile & Service Design Approach
Symphony Solutions experts invite you to participate in mindset transforming Lean Agile & Service Design Webinar to take place on September 24, 2020, at 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM CEST.
Discover Lean Thinking, Agile and Service Design practices to address the following challenges:
- How to make online experience comfortable for the customers who have previously been staunch offline retail stores.
- How to manage changing needs of the existing clients and deliver new products faster.
- How to secure high level of customer experiences by receiving constant user’s feedback.
By the end of the Webinar and training sessions:
You will learn how by adopting Lean Agile and Service Design to create new or additional product value faster and how to apply all three approaches into full cycle of product and customer service delivery.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- C-Level Executives: Chief Product Officers · Head of Customer Experience · Head of Technology · Head of UX · Chief Marketing Officers · Heads of Customer Service.
- Business Unit Managers that influence the customer experience.
- Business Analysts.
- Change agents involved in Agile transformation processes at scale.
- Product Managers.
- Scrum Masters.
- Solution or System Architects.
- Agile Coaches.
- Overview of Agile, Lean and Service Design.
- Practical tools used by each of the approaches.
- Customer centricity and Design Thinking.
- Business and organizational agility.
- User testing.
- Service Design.
- Lean Thinking.
- Agile Delivery.
2. Wrap up and Q/A.