Your Loyalty is Our Biggest Asset!
- Service Design
Symphony Solutions Loyalty program has been put in place in 2017. However, even though Symphony offered a great range of gifts, both branded merchandize, privileges and exciting experiences, the Loyalty program lacked consistency across all touchpoints.
The Design team faced the challenge to conduct an investigation in order to detect the fallouts of the currently instated Loyalty program and come up with ways to improve it.
Symphony Solutions Design and Marketing teams applied Service Design to research and identify the issues with the Loyalty program visibility and execution, as well as come up with solutions.
The Design team:
- Created customer journey with touchpoints to analyze how the Loyalty gifts find their way to Symphonians, starting from production to presentation.
- Interviewed individual ERMs and Symphonians to get a first-hand account of people who should benefit from the Loyalty program.
A Service Design workshop was conducted aimed at further investigating the issues. Points to be addressed, as found out in the course of the investigation, could be classified into two categories – loyalty gifts and service delivery. As a result of this thorough research, the Design team detected points of friction and came up with possible solutions.
Loyalty Program investigation coincided with the company rebranding so it was a convenient occasion to put the two together and have the new Loyalty Program represented in the new branding style and adhere to the new slogan “Write Code Like Music”.
- Simplify and optimize the delivery process.
- Offer Symphonians a certain degree of personalization in their choice of reward. Make sure that they get different gifts every year.
- Facilitated local manufacturing of branded merchandise to resolve delivery gaps.
- New music-related items as gifts (yearly subscription to Google Play Music or Apple Music; earbuds and portable speakers).