Lean Agile Service Design Webinar in iGaming
Symphony Solutions experts invite you to participate in Lean Agile Service Design in iGaming Webinar to take place on September 10, 2020, at 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM CEST.
Our Webinar brings together an exceptional blend of three mindsets and capabilities which share similar values, philosophies and practices – Lean Thinking, Agile and Service Design.
Together they provide a powerful approach that will enable you to optimize and provide additional value to your customers, leading to loyalty, trust and brand advocacy.
During the course of the Webinar, you will find out more about the approach, and how it can reduce costs yet drive growth.
The benefits of our approach ultimately translate into an uplift in KPIs for consumer conversion, acquisition and retention.
By the end of the Webinar and training sessions:
You will understand the value of Lean Agile and Service Design, their main tools and type of problems they can solve. Moreover, you will be able to apply all three approaches into full cycle of product/service delivery and spread new Principles and Values within your Team and Organisation.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- C-Level Executives: Chief Product Officers · Head of Customer Experience · Head of Technology · Head of UX · Chief Marketing Officers · Heads of Customer Service.
- Business Unit Managers that influence the customer experience Business Analysts working on iGaming Platforms.
- Change agents, involved in Agile transformation processes at scale Product Managers.
- Scrum Masters.
- Solution or System Architects Agile Coaches.
- Overview of Agile, Lean and Service Design.
- Practical tools used by each of the approaches.
- Teamwork and dynamics.
- Customer centricity and Design Thinking.
- Business and organizational agility.
- User testing.
- Real-time application of new knowledge.
- Service Design.
- Lean Thinking.
- Agile Delivery.
2. Wrap up and Q/A.
Sept 10, 2020
at 4:00 PM - 4:45 PM CEST