Lean Agile Service Design Workshop
Our Workshop brings together an exceptional blend of three mindsets and capabilities which share similar values, philosophies and practices – Lean Thinking, Agile and Service Design.
Together they provide a powerful approach that will enable you to optimize and provide additional value to your customers, leading to loyalty, trust and brand advocacy.
During the course of the Workshop, you will find out more about the approach, and how it can reduce costs yet drive growth.
The benefits of our approach ultimately translate into an uplift in KPIs for consumer conversion, acquisition and retention.
By the end of the Workshop and training sessions:
You will be able to efficiently work using Lean Agile and Service Design, you will generate, develop and deliver products and services. But most importantly you will gain valuable hands-on experience with design and development in a real project. In addition, you may well become a faithful Service Design believer that will spread Lean Agile Principles and Values within your Team and Organization.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- C-Level Executives: Chief Product Officers · Head of Customer Experience · Head of Technology · Head of UX · Chief Marketing Officers · Heads of Customer Service.
- Business Unit Managers that influence the customer experience Business Analysts working on iGaming Platforms.
- Change agents, involved in Agile transformation processes at scale Product Managers.
- Scrum Masters.
- Solution or System Architects.
- Agile Coaches.
- Overview of Agile, Lean and Service Design.
- Practical tools used by each of the approaches.
- Teamwork and dynamics.
- Customer centricity and Design Thinking.
- Business and organizational agility.
- User testing.
- Real-time application of new knowledge.
- Service Design
- Lean Thinking
- Agile Delivery
- Wrap up and Q/A