Cloud Managed Services
Focus on your business vision and strategy while a reliable Cloud managed services provider will assist with deploying and managing your Cloud
Maximize the benefits of Cloud migration
Very often organizations embarking on a Cloud implementation journey need an extra knowledge and skills to manage Cloud environment in a cost-effective way. An experienced Cloud provider can support company’s IT team to handle their Cloud management obligations.
Cloud managed services can help organizations pass challenges they might encounter when implementing their Cloud strategy, control growing Cloud costs and give companies more time to focus on their strategic initiatives.
Symphony Solutions, as your managed Cloud service provider, will take the responsibility of deploying and managing your Cloud workloads in accordance to your strategic plans and help expand your solution towards your business goals.
Why you need Cloud Managed Services
- Lack of production manageability and control over ecosystem. Sometimes the delivery of new features becomes disconnected from the whole feature lifecycle
- Single point of responsibility and too many suppliers. Service provider doesn’t correspond to the availability and service level expectations
- Quality issues. Bugs which appear in production only. Unstable environments
- Higher requirements to the flexibility, scalability, auto-scaling, security compliance in production
- Expenses on the production infrastructure grow with the lack of transparency and predictability. The owner of the application cannot clearly answer the question if the monthly bill can be decreased without harming the productivity. And if yes, the exact steps that should be taken
Cloud Managed Services we offer
Cloud support services
Symphony can either offer full management of a Cloud deployment or management of specific Cloud services:
- Incident Management – any application related problem being reported to the Symphony Support Team and then being processed according to the support model (L1, L2, L3 including 24/7 support)
- Event Management – Symphony support team proactively tracks events generated by monitoring systems and takes appropriate actions when it is required in order to prevent/minimize negative impact on service operation
- After production support, immediately after going live for a 3-month period, with predefined response/resolution time for different incident severity
- Service and HelpDesk automation enable companies to focus their employees on business tasks
Application Infrastructure Management
- Configuration and Infrastructure Management for rapid and seamless infrastructure roll-out. Drawing a disaster recovery plan
- Performance and scaling optimization – tuning up your application per your load profile and business needs, while taking into account cost-efficiency
- Containers Orchestration provides better manageability and efficiency for recourse consumption. Also, it allows microservices-based application to scale more efficiently
Application Infrastructure Monitoring
Continuous Monitoring by collecting all necessary information about application health from software to infrastructure assets. Disaster recovery plan implementation, bug fixes and new features fast track.
- Application Monitoring and Cost Optimization guarantees defined SLA of business-critical services and control infrastructure spending
Application maintenance procedures
The primary goal of scheduled maintenance is to help you reduce system-related failures due to various reasons. The potential loss of data, customers, and customer trust due to human error or cyber-attack is addressed by using the proper backup policies and disaster recovery policies.
With the proper schedule application patch management and backup services, you can minimize the time of downtime.
- Disaster Recovery Service simplifies procedures for application recovery in the event of a disaster. With a proper schedule, the application initializes and operates as usual on a moment’s notice
- Backup service allows you to create incremental backups of business-critical applications, databases, or even a single file according to the required schedule without affecting application performance
- Patch management is one of the most important for the productivity and security of your services. Patching ensures that all parts of your application are functioning correctly and up to date. From a security point of view, primary patch management function is to fix issues such as bugs and security vulnerabilities
Let's Talk Cloud
Need more details how your business can fully leverage the Cloud? Tell us about your project and book a 30-min talk with a cloud architect