Achieve long-term business and operational objectives with products and services that benefit from service design as a process, mindset, and interconnected methods. Service design bridges the gaps between people, products and processes, balancing the needs of the customer with business goals. Create an impactful, and high-quality experience for your customers and employees, that happen over a period of time through many touchpoints.
Service Design is taking a customer-centric approach to design experiences that happen to customers over a period of time, at a higher altitude than individual interactions
Service Design Process
Service design is a proven, data-backed methodology for organizing service provider resources, including material components or products, and processes around the customer experience. Combined, when applied the right way, service design improves the quality of interactions at every touchpoint. Improve the interactions between your company and customers, with a proven service design methodology.
Service Design Lifecycle
- Discovery Workshops and Service Analysis, Customer Research: To formulate and validate your service concept, with the backing of a cross-functional team. Clearly understand the needs of those you are designing services for;
- Customer Journey Maps: Gain a clear understanding of the journey’s customers take;
- Service Blueprint: Create a visualization of the service architecture with all relations and dependencies;
- Service Prototypes: Quickly realize the service idea with a prototype;
- Service Testing: Validate your service idea by using data-backed metrics and observations of how your customers interact with the prototype;
- Service Design Documentation: Transferring these to product departments with appropriate training and knowledge sharing;
- Continual Service Improvement: Test, analyze and improve the product as you benefit from customer analytics and data.
Benefits of Service Design
Service design thinking is a proven method for business growth. Companies and customers benefit from service design methodologies, with the entire customer journey improved through its development and implementation.
Visualization of relationships between various service components — people, physical or digital products, and processes — that have a direct impact on the touch-points of a customer journey. Aimed to optimize how businesses deliver new services and products.
Modeling and simulations of a service experience aimed to test customer journey and touchpoint interactions.
Service Ecosystem Mapping
Is the way to understand a service business environment, by showing all the high-level exchanges of value between the client and the groups with which it's interacting; show relationships, interdependencies and touch-points.
How We Deliver
Explore the Agile iterative philosophy of building a product incrementally, delivering it in smaller pieces for greater flexibility, speed, and response to change.
- Cloud Services
- Custom Software Development
- Spring Boot