Digital Marketing Orchestration
Symphony Solutions helps businesses enter the digital world and create an engaged and dedicated customer base by implementing digital marketing orchestration for real-time and quality results.
If it’s not on the internet does it even exist?
With marketing largely moving to the online, any company is sure to benefit from establishing a strong online presence, engaging in digital marketing and building a close relationship with the customer, no matter the industry.
Professional website in good standing with the search engines. SEO-optimized content tailored to your industry and target audience. Active business pages on social media platforms. Relevant and timely advertisement. Recognizable and consistent company brand.
All these are the puzzle pieces in your digital marketing strategy that will allow your business to thrive.
Symphony Solutions team of digital marketing specialists can provide a full spectrum of digital marketing services, spanning from conducting marketing research and identifying customer personas, creating a strategic plan for your company, to building brand awareness and driving traffic to your website for potential lead generation. Our experts consolidate all the generated activity into a unified customer experience with marketing orchestration approach and omnichannel solutions.
What is Marketing Orchestration?
DIGITAL MARKETING ORCHESTRATION SERVICES
Omnichannel Digital Marketing Strategy
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
App Store Optimization (ASO)
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Pay per click (PPC)
Social Media Marketing and Advertising
How does digital marketing work?
- Research and Strategic planning. This entails all the preliminary work necessary to set your marketing campaign up for success – researching the competition, creating customer personas, choosing the right tools. Once the research is done and you know where you’re standing in terms of competition and target audience, the next step is determining KPIs, business objectives and setting up a budget.
- Branding. Recognizable and meaningful, your brand has a direct impact on how you are perceived on the market. You want it to be unique and send a message.
- Design and Development. It’s good to utilize existing digital marketing channels. However, having a business website instantly sets you a step above the competitors who are still wary of making that investment. It helps you stand proudly and proclaim “I am”.
- Content is King! It’s no longer that easy to attract your customer’s attention with generic messages. The competition is harsh, so you want to have something to stand out from the crowd. Give your customers meaningful and valuable content that goes beyond just pushing them to make a one-time purchase.
- Social Media presence. Bring your business to where the potential customer is most likely to see it. Social media is excellent in this regard because it encourages engagement and long-term retention.
- Advertising. When you’ve got everything set up, it’s time to let your audience know about your existence. Targeted advertising is a way to deliver your message to a curated audience that are already interested in your product or service.
- Tracking progress. Knowing where your customers come from, what they are looking for, how they are engaging with your content. All this helps you see if your efforts are bringing results and plan for the future.